You tell me what you think...(by the way...try putting them on the grill so you don't have to heat up you house this summer)
1 package Stuffing mix; chicken flavor
1 1/4 cups Water
4 Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 cups Broccoli Florets
1 cups Shredded cheddar cheese
4 slices COOKED bacon; crumbled
4 tbsp Ranch dressing divided
- Oven to 400
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of your already prepared bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 35-40 mins (depends on the size of your chicken breasts)
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.
Here is the finished product right out of the oven. Is your mouth watering yet? Mine was watering just smelling it bake!