yellow cake mix
2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (uncooked)
1 cup sugar 1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs (3 medium)
1 cup chopped pecans
12 ozs semisweet chocolate (morsels optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl and mix together with spoon.
- Combine oil, eggs& vanilla extract, beat slightly and then add to dry ingredients, stir well.
- Stir in pecans and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate morsels if you choose to add these and mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Drop about 2-inches apart.
- Bake at 325 for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Recipe Source: Yummly.com