1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1 1/4 lbs.
4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat Oven 425 degrees F
- Place mayo and cheese in a small bowl and mix.
- Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet (I line my baking sheet with parchment paper or foil to make clean up easy) and spread mayo mixture evenly atop each.
- Next evenly sprinkle bread crumbs atop each.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear. Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy. Season with a dash of fresh cracked pepper and sea salt, if desired.