I have to start by saying how blessed I am to get to be your mom. Every day I am overwhelmed that God would choose me to guide you and teach you his ways. From the moment that I found out I was pregnant with both of you until I held you in my arms for the first time I was so excited. I remember seeing you and crying and just feeling so much joy in my heart. It is something that I can’t explain to you fully. Someday when you have your own kids you will understand.
Having you made me re-evaluate my walk with God. For the first time I realized that it had to be real, with two little people watching me all of the time. I enjoy being with you, even on our “bad” days together. I love being your teacher and learning with you each day. Seeing you live out your faith in age appropriate ways and in ways that are sometimes beyond your years has been so much fun.
Here are a few of my favorite times with you and about you.
1. Seeing your excitement in giving to others instead of receiving birthday gifts from your friends.
2. Watching your faces when we were at Disney World when we watched the parade for the first time.
3. Being at home with you when you prayed to ask Jesus into your hearts.
4. Cuddling with you when you come to my bed in the mornings or before you go to bed at night.
5. Curling up on the couch together to read our school books.
6. Seeing both of you the first time that you saw the beach.
7. Hearing you read a book all by yourself for the first time.
8. Hearing you pray
9. Watching you form special relationships with people, both young and old.
10. Seeing how close you are to each other.
Thank you for always being forgiving when I mess up! Remember that with God all things are possible and always rely on him for help. I love you both bunches!
Andrea's blog: Whatever Philippians 4:8