You'd be surprised to find out how many don't know how to make tuna salad. I have added pictures that show the steps pretty simply and the ingredients plus directions.
- 2 cans chopped tuna (in water)
- 4 eggs boiled (ten minutes
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 1 large kosher dill pickle chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup light mayo (according to taste)
- White or wheat sandwich bread - toasted if wanted.
- Drain water off cans of tuna and place in mixing bowl
- In a sauce pan cover 4 eggs with water and bring to a boil. Turn down to medium to low heat and cover and boil for 10 minutes. Run cold water over eggs until cool enough to peel off shell...rinse and coarsely chop.
- Add remaining ingredients (except bread of course) and stir thoroughly (start with less mayo and add more as you feel is needed.
- Put a generous portion on sandwich bread and serve with soup and/or chips.